people holding question mark sign


What is a visiting/transient student?

Visiting students are currently enrolled at another institution and want to take course at Columbia State to transfer back to their current college or university.

Can I use financial aid as a visiting (transient) student?
Can I register for any class as a visiting (transient) student?
How long does my admission last as a visiting (transient) student?
Can my parent or spouse check on my account for me?
How long will it take for my admissions documents to be processed?
Are all admission types able to use financial aid?
I'm being charged both in- and out-of-state tuition. Why is that?
Why do I have to fill out a residency application?
Can I log into MyChargerNet before I am admitted?
I received my PVT username and password in my acceptance letter, but I can't log into MyChargerNet. What do I do?
I don't know my PVT username. Where can I find it?
Where can I find my Columbia State ID (aka "A" number) in MyChargerNet?
Where can I register for classes in MyChargerNet?
Where can I view holds on MyChargerNet?
Where can I confirm and pay for classes in MyChargerNet?